Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Best List (part 1)




The best conversation I ever had started not with a voice but with a note and it was more like "melodies played" than it was "words we spoke" and I hope it never ends because the topic's always dope; keeps it real, helps me heal, helps me feel, helps me cope.


The best friend I ever had has 3 or 4 faces and you can catch her at any moment in 3 or 4 places. What hate and pain dishes out she always comes and erases so there's nothing I wouldn't do for the smile on those faces. Thanks to "her" I have not one but 3 or 4 home bases.


The best sex I ever had lasted 10 whole years, not consistently but frequently enough to keep the care, and I swear...magnetic doesn't begin to describe the way we paired but like the first words in a Beenie song "I can feel it in the air." Love never came without hate so we sexed through wear and tear but if I could do it all again I would never ever share.

2 comments:

HausofRae said...

There is nothing you write that I don't love. <3

Neicy Marie said...

Thanks boo!

Pages