Friday, February 4, 2011

He Thinks I'm....

He thinks I'm beautiful
The kind of beauty you see during a sunset
'Cause when he's with me it's the only time he feels blessed
And when he's in me is the only time he's not stressed
Not the model dime chic in the club your homies consider a conquest
Not a pageant winning carbon cut out wearing a tight dress
...or much less...
Yet still my beauty he admires on my worst day
And when we touch he proves he wants me in the worst way
He makes me come before and after like Friday to Thursday
He's never stingy with his love when it comes to word play
I must say-
He's in love with more than just what I appear to be
He takes the time to know the desires of the inner me
He encourages the talents even I don't see
And when I doubt, he kisses me slow until I too believe
...I'm beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DOPE!!

Anonymous said...

my luva is dope!! ;-)

Pages