Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rough Night


He said he had a rough day so I'll let him give me a rough night
I'll take the pain without putting up a fight
Or maybe I might...
Depends on how he wants me to react
Close my eyes and take it? Or push and pull right back...
Fact:
He's worth the rug burns and the red ass and tomorrow's wash and set
He's worth the dizziness I'll feel when his hands are around my neck...
I don't ever regret letting him make me sweat and getting me soaking wet
I'm getting a little hot thinking about what he hasn't even started to do yet...
My Mission: Submission
Willing lips will take a firm grip of just the tip then the whole stick...
Eyes tearing up from trying to swallow my meal whole
Back of my throat swelling up to the stroke's tempo
He won't let go
Hands on the back of my head forcing me stay low
I'm ok though...
And if he doesn't want to let that pipe burst where I quench thirst,
He'll pick me up and turn me over to where we started first
I'll let him take out all of his days frustrations until he reaches that point of elation
That's why he knows when he feels down I'll give him that elevation
My rough night is how I'll save him from his rough day
Then I'll stumble up and ask him "baby are you hungry?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u make me better....*neyo voice*

Alain said...

I have a boner.

Kelz said...

I think I have a boner too...

StanBlak said...

ummmm...me 3! damn...

Neicy Marie said...

LOL thanks? LOL

Pages