Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Don't Get It Twisted

I wonder if you think you're my only drunk dial
My only option to go shopping or my only problem child
The last dick I sucked or the last mind I fucked 
I wonder if you out here thinking you got all the luck 
It would be a shame to be that ignorant to think I can't be over it
Or that you got all the control in it
'Cause you're the only one standing emotionless  
I told you this
I been hurt by worse than any asshole u can invent
So my tolerance is negative and your purpose ain't that complex
So no I won't be that upset 
If the sexting turns into neglect
You're replaceable in this part I gave you
The understudy of someone I imagined; you're not even playing you
You only act the part of the man I want in this scene 
And it's just a supporting role boo; I'm the only lead. 

1 comment:

stan said...

Tell him how you really feel!!!

Pages