Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Again

This sin...
Started out with us just reminiscing
But ended up with us mostly kissing
Mostly feeling like a thing that was missing
Was found
Like I'm whole when you're around
Or Bound
(uh-huh honey)
And it wasn't about love, you, or us
No, this was selfish but still deeper than lust
A man who would cheat can't be trusted with trust
And trust is a must if I'm even considering love
The same for the woman; it's not a victimless crime
Only 2 wrongdoers but 3 will do time
One dick, two clits,
Three hearts, four tits.
And I can't do the math to understand this shit
All I know is the way it feels when I'm under your spell
It's almost worth the heavy cost of this ticket to hell
First class, yelling "fuck it"
So you did, and I loved it.
I wish simple felt this good
And that I wasn't allergic to doing the things I should
Like I should ignore your call and texts...
Say no to sex.
But my eyes get watery when I try
This is turning into one long goodbye
Well, goodbye again
Maybe this time try to be friends
But we both know how that would end.
...and then end and end again.







1 comment:

Don said...

I love your poetry.

"Only 2 wrongdoers but 3 will do time
One dick, two clits,
Three hearts, four tits.
And I can't do the math to understand this shit."

Who can spit that real ish? YOU.

Pages