Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Unblocking #1

I'm in a rush and I must get past this feeling that's been stealing all the thunder and the lightning from the storms. I'm not used to staring at gray skies for so long without a drop of rain just the dull pain or the numb that comes from not wanting to burn or yearn. I'm filled with empty but it's thick and heavy; how can nothing stop something from occupying this space. It's a waste. Something died but wasn't buried. Something reeks of bleak. Searched every corner of my soul for the decay but the empty blocks my way.




1 comment:

Don said...

Point blank, straight forward. I've always enjoyed your prose and ability to express your truest thoughts in most passionate of manners.

Unblocking, indeed. Damn those grey skies. Allow that beautiful heart of yours to bloom.

Pages