Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sex Therapy part 1.

Kiss me...
Put your lips on my wetness
Use your tongue, play with my heart
Let me apply reverse pressure
Taste your tongue; play that part
Take me further, use your hands
Trace my energy make my skin dance
Push me to my limits then go just a little bit more
I'll sigh deeply; make you lust a little bit more
A little bit softer, now a little bit rough
A little bit of you and me; a lot of us
Soft lips find your neck, my tongue summoning your energy
Circles of heat, pressue and wetness
Tell me Daddy do you like this?
Moan for me baby so I know the bulge has come
Then let me feel what my energy has done
Slide my hand down your shirt
Find the zipper and unleash the girth....
You're warm, throbbing and swollen in my hand
I'm tempted to rip all these clothes off and show you you're my man
That baby, this is yours, every drop of honey is for you
Sweet slippery and weak only for you.
Kiss me again, I stroke you
Touch me again, I stroke you
Lick me again, I stroke you
On my knees again, I own you.
Starved for this part of you I relish every flavor
Take you from warm to wet in this moment I savor...

And you crave her...

Panties soaked you reach up my skirt and slide them down
Use your hand to touch and realize in this you could drown
But you'd die a happy death and you yearn for what comes next
The entrance...

9 comments:

ChicagoGee said...

i need some therapy asap!!!! please help!!!!!!!

Dope Girl Fresh said...

As I wipe my lower lip and compose myself... What a wonderful piece lol

Unknown said...

"The Bulge has come dot dot dot"

Neicy Marie said...

LOL P!

Neicy Marie said...

Glad u guys like it...more to cum...i mean, come...

Unknown said...

Damn...I probably shouldn't be reading this at work, lol... fantastic piece.

Don said...

Neicy?!

LOL!

I will keep my comments to myself and just say that I am now awoke. I wish I hadn't read this on a Sunday morning. Ha!

Good stuff, literally.

AliciaDanielleKB said...

Ummm...speechless...someone get that girl some meat...FAST!!!

Vaughny Sweet said...

Me likey!

Pages