Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love Is

This seems to be the song everyone loves the most from me. This and this acapella joint I may post one day.

It's called love is, and I wrote it when I was heart broken.



Lyrics

I was walking love
With you on my mind
Time stood still my love
Just for me to smile
Can you believe that
You have and me have
Found each other intertwined?
You look at me and
I know you see what
What exactly is on my mind

Love is wonderful
Love is kind
Love is beautiful
And I know, I know because you're mine

I still remember love
The day you said hello
And we're still deep in this conversation
No need for hesitation
If they ask me, I'll tell them how I know
That you and me are
Meant to be I
I can feel it every time we kiss
You look at me and
I can't believe that
Love can really feel like this

Love is wonderful
Love is kind
Love is beautiful
And I know, I know because you're mine

You'd have to be blind not to see it
No faith to not believe it
Your energy this chemistry is obvious
You'd have to be dead not to feel it
I take that back 'cause you're in my spirit
And I love, not being in control

Your love is wonderful
Your love is kind
Your love is beautiful
And I know because you're mind

I was walking love,
With you on my mind...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT'S MY SONG! Tell the DJ turn it up!

Don said...

Very very very very nice! A very special song and written at a time where you needed release I suspect. I enjoyed the performance as well. Where your thoughts on this particular person as you sang so beautifully? I ask - cause the way you embraced the mic stand the entire while made me wonder.

You are so talented.

Neicy Marie said...

@ Don...My thoughts weren't on anyone really...not anyone I know at least. I wrote it when my ex expressed to me he was in love with someone else.
I guess this was more like a prayer or a feeling I hope to have one day...

Pages