Monday, March 22, 2010

See D Run

See D dance.
See D smile.
See D flirt every once in a while.

See L watch.
See L wink.
See L walk over and buy D a drink.

See D blush.
See D be merry.
See D put her number into L's blackberry.

See L stall.
See L call.
See L forget to put his guard up and fall.

See D wait.
See D contemplate.
See D get wrapped up by their 13th date.

See L touch.
See L feel.
See L tell D "This is real"

See D trust.
See D praise.
See D plan for future days.

See L lie.
See L sweat.
See L gamble without a full deck.

See D discover.
See D react.
See D wish she could take her love back.

See L beg.
See L plead.
See L cry when D tries to leave.

See D agonize.
See D part.
See D run away with a broken heart.

6 comments:

ChicagoGee said...

This made me feel a little better. I'm still tight tho

Don said...

I am following some hellified poets. This, I have never ever read anything like this before in my life.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Perfectly captured, I have to believe. LOL!

Neicy Marie said...

Wow Don thanks! *blushes*

Anonymous said...

Dope mama! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it... ughhh... I think everyone can emphathize

Anonymous said...

Its the simple words that holds so much meaning.

Pages