Thursday, September 2, 2010

Makes No Sense.


He doesn't quite make me crazy
But he pushes me towards the line
Leaving is always an option...just not sure if it's mine
Never in love but we chase each other through fiery storms
Knowing that if we ever caught each other we'd do nothing but burn
But when he's had a bad day I just wanna fuck him til he feels better
Chemistry so sick only in the ocean would it be wetter
That's a little harsh, I know, but that's the energy he brings
That's the damage of a storm without the presence of winds
That's what fire does. It greedily consumes the air.
All the while emitting a heat and a glow that draws you near.
Insane passion repeats the same disturbing ritual
Pretend to care so much we confuse fiction and factual
Did I mean it when I said stay? Or when I said go?
Did he mean it when he said yes? Or when he said no?
If you understand me you're probably stuck in a similar labyrinth
This kind of stupidity must be based on some kind of talent.
Makes no sense to try to justify intentionally being so wrong
But your version of right hasn't appealed to me in so long

4 comments:

Ang said...

WOW! I like it! *dumps water on head* Wooo

Ang
@scommentary

Unknown said...

niceeee! Fuck him till he's better huh? niceeee!

Miss Angie said...

Love it! I am sure that many have been there.

Neicy Marie said...

Thanks guys

Pages