Wednesday, August 25, 2010

21 Questions


What if we never kissed?
What if we never gave in to the moment that led us up to this?
What if a smile was just a smile and a hug just a hug?
What if we never thought about what it would feel like to love...?
How would it be different if we ignored the lust?
Would it be better if we never had to worry about trust?
Where would we be if I never closed my eyes
While you kissed me slowly from my neck to my thighs?
Do you think you never should have answered the phone?
Would you be happier with your ex, the next or even alone?
When did our light conversations turn into a heavy need?
Would it even matter if I gave you all of me?
What if we never merged the memory of a smile with the sound of a song?
What if you never held me all night long?
Do you wonder sometimes if you made the right decision?
Is this really how love looks when you dream of it's vision?
What if I never believed in second chances?
Or melted at your memory of passionate dances?
How would our lives be different if we never even met?
Is it too late to learn how to forgive and forget?
Would we know what we were missing if we never tried?
And will I ever get past the presence of a lie....

2 comments:

NikWes said...

The never ending battle between the depths of our hearts and the strength of our minds...
QOD-Who will win?

L@dy Express!ons said...

Wow! Definitely love this!!! Real original and makes you think. Some questions that we ask are sometimes left unanswered.

Pages