Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kiss Me


Damn I love the way you kiss me...

That's the kiss I crave when my desire is at its peak
That's the feeling right before love and just after the one that makes me leak
The one that makes me feel we'll never need a reason to speak
That's the kind of kiss that makes a strong heart weak...
Or beat.
Those things you tell me you feel, often lack critical actions
But when you're kissing me I'm granted sublime satisfaction
My hand gently caressing your face in natural reaction
To the way you're lips caress mine with so much passion
I imagine,
Time comes to a stop so we can just keep on having
We're consuming this energy like from pleasure we were fasting
I was starving for something I never knew I craved
And what I didn't know was inside me to give, I gave
You say
I'm someone special and worthy; deserving of love
And though I feel it won't be you who fills that part of me up
I pretend that your words are more than enough
Until I'm drifting through a dream of the potential of us
And trust
When you combine your kiss with your power and you stroke me to sleep
And then you hold me through the night like you're playing for keeps
I almost give you the part of me that's been out of your reach...
But my mind knows what my body and heart refuse to believe
Or see..
That what feels so secure in my grasp has never belonged to me
That words don't bind hearts and what seems caged is really free
That I am only privy to one version of the man you choose to be
But its ok because in this moment from this man that's everything I need..

And of course...

...For you to kiss me.

3 comments:

Don said...

Hot ish, as usual.

Your word play is sick. I already could feel your every sentiment, but the way with words just added to the pleasure.

Even if I am not the d*ck meant to become hardened by your mental kisses.

Nelly living with type 1 diabetes said...

Lawd have mercy I need a shower damn u Neicy but I love it

Neicy Marie said...

Titi wasn't it you who told me to write something "Sex Therapy" like? LOL

And Don thanks!! I really appreciate everytime you leave me feedback. I respect your opinion!!!

Pages