Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here We Go Again...

I think I got a crush on your wintertime style
That's why I always greet you with a blush and a smile
You think it's crazy that I still act so humble and shy
After all the personal attention you've given my inner thigh...
But that's just the way I am when I'm digging a guy
Move from low key to falsetto when he's digging me right
How we dreaming with no sleep through the entire night?
How you got me laughing and moaning til the sun's in my eyes?
That's your gift and my curse always making me sigh
Living in the moments where in your arms I die
Grounded in the moments where in your arms I fly
We take shallow steps in deep waters
You love me like we're trying to make sons and daughters
There is no anxiety, no questions, no regrets
Just staggered breathing, loving moans and a bed full of sweat
Thoughts filled with "yes"
Sinful what we're doing but I feel blessed
I feel like the best and you feel like my only
Even if you're just my temporary cure for lonely...

No comments:

Pages