Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you hear me?

I guess I spend too much time in the subway that my prayers to God had no reception; because I think he has yet to receive them. Got me looking up saying "can you hear me now" and checking my iTouch to see if there's an app for that. Or at least a map for that. I tried to reach out and touch someone but got burned by their heat....by their deceit. . .so I retreat?

Maybe my heart's on silent and I keep missing His call because I can't hear it over all the background noise. And its light is broken so no longer does it illuminate when someone tries to get You to me...I guess I'll just stare at its darkness and hope something comes through to me.

2 comments:

Don said...

Love this. Sometimes I wonder the same....myself.

Ms. Henderson said...

This was great!!!

Pages