Thursday, January 21, 2010

Single Again

Can't believe I'm single again
My plus one now a plus none
Plus no one cares as much as I do
As I do daily routines like breathing
Like eating and walking, all seems absurd
All seems to have been turned on its head
On his death bed I hope he remembers we
I hope he remembers me and my heart so big
My heart knows things his can't understand
But I can't understand how his don't sting
Don't think I'm gonna smile today or yesterday
And yes I may even crave his deceit; sweet lies
Greet eyes and the heart and mind
And mine were especially tasty to the soul
On the whole I guess time stood still
And I stood willing to take him in
Take his sin to see my place
Seed my grace and seal my fate
Seal this date in a calendar of ache
Of heartbreak and tears and realization of fears
Of years unhad - love aborted
Love contorted.....but I can't believe....
I'm single again.

2 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

I vouch to it...although sometimes it's kinda lonely but being single is not too bad

Neicy Marie said...

yeah being single is ok...i was enjoying being single for a while, but the situation that lead to me being back in this relationshp state was NUTZ lol. so I can't believe really the way it all went down.

Pages