Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#9 Brand New (A female's response to Drake's Song)

This here is on some truthful shit
Guys before you really couldn't handle it
Told you don't believe the haters they don't get
How you locked me down
Now you wear the crown
And I still think you're heaven sent
But damn, is this gonna last?
Not if you keep living in the rumors 'bout my past
Told you if you wanna know then I'm the one to ask
This is why we clash!

Love is something that I don't do.
I don't do, I don't do
But now I find myself in love with you
With you, With you, With you

This here is something personal
You and me are more than just compatible
Knowledge is freeing baby so I let you know
That I don't have to hide
I had another side
But if you wanna question me
Then damn, how can we move on
I can tell you're always thinking something's goin'on
Racing against yourself I guess that's why you feel alone
Don't you see that's wrong?

Now I find myself in love with you
With you, with you
'Cause everything you're doing's brand new
Brand new, brand new, brand new

Everything you're doing's brand new
Nothing that you're doing's too late

He never touched my heart and soul like this
He never pushed my buttons just like this
Doesn't even matter how long I used to make 'em wait
No one else can take your place

No comments:

Pages