Friday, May 28, 2010

Guest Feature: Reality TV


It's like a movie screen that flashes across my eyes. These visions of you, I and that stroke. It doesn't cause heart failure but the limousine you drive that parks so perfectly in my garage does give me palpitations.

Closing my eyes that movie screen becomes HD as I see the sweat drippin from my brow, feel your tongue glide across my skin. Asking how I taste, your moan let's me knw how sweet and sticky your tastebuds feel, enjoyin that first layer and craving the next.

Our hands clasp and your thrust sends me over the edge. Biting my lips, tightening my thighs...you whisper in my ear, "talk to me"....I tell you go faster but wait! Not that fast, right there. Covering every inch of the egyptian cotton, these gymnastic-like movements occur. I grip, you push, I scratch, you pull...wondering if your suspended in air using one hand to easily apply those rhythmic movements to my backside.

My mouth waters as the back and forth movements drive my spine insane. I wanna taste you but your grip feels so good. Breathing heavy, scalp drenched, the operatic sounds from my vocal chords reach pitch tones unimaginable....I scream your name, you scream mine as you bounce me up and down your column of ecstasy.

Pulling my hair, you arch my back...I close my eyes and right before I explode, I open them and realize your in front of me...fully clothed, smiling...asking me if I'm ok....drifting off into this fantasy of mine occurs each time I see you but you'll never know. Scared to approach, I keep it all inside, until the right time....if there is a time...but now, I'll settle for the screen across my eyes.


Written by @AlwaysVaughny

5 comments:

KC said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I need a moment *gasping*

Great Job Vaughn!

Unknown said...

Wow I am in a funny kind of mood after reading that!

NikWes said...

Cinematic...

Vaughny Sweet said...

Thanks ladies! I am really glad you like it...had to make sure it was post worthy...good ish appears on here!

HausofRae said...

Um...Wow

Pages