Monday, May 3, 2010

Reader Inspired Series: How Many Lies does it Take?

One lie, two lies, three lies, four.
You've gone from a man to a common whore
To a coward's door I walk up and knock
Got a box full of things, from his clothes to his watch
I don't think you'll need these at my place anymore
He's not even phased; he's been through it before

Five lies, six lies, seven lies, eight
And this was all before we even had our third date
Took a little bit longer to catch on to your game
But that's what little kids do; they don't love - they play
You're supposed to grow out of that phase, c'mon son, you serious?
Hoeing is what got the cat killed, so keep on being curious

Nine lies, ten lies, eleven lies, twelve
I'm not even listening; you're just lying to yourself
Nobody ever taught you that men don't need to lie?
Be real to a woman and she'll stay by your side
Nah I'm not saying she'll agree to be your slide,
But if you can't handle the job then baby don't apply.

And whatever you do...
Don't
Fucking
Lie.

11 comments:

AliciaDanielleKB said...

Hahaha this one is comical... love it!

Nelly living with type 1 diabetes said...

hahahaha fucking love it

WynterStar said...

Dope!! #Booooooooom!! Nice mama!

Anonymous said...

I tell you these lies cuz you don't seek the truth, it's right in your face there's no door on the booth!
When I met you I was fuckin every Jen, Jill & Ruth, don't act all surprised I don't have any couth!

Neicy Marie said...

haha @ Anonymous, I woulda thought you were my ex but your vocab is too advanced for that. So I'll either say you're a poetic hater or instigator! Either way I like it! Keep it up!

Dope Girl Fresh said...

I am amazed you were able to come up with this 5 minutes after you asked for a subject!! Pure genius!

Anonymous said...

One bitch, two bitch, three bitch, four - Just something to do cuz the world's full of whores!
Do they even make good girls any more? - I can't even get comfortabole enough to go raw!

Why would I be faithful? Why would I be true? - Do you think I'm oblivious of all that you do?
If you had it your way, you'd fuck the whole crew - it's not really your fault it's just what hoes do!

5 hoes, 6 hoes, 7 hoes, 8 - I pray none of them call me to tell me they're late
Trust me I've seen 1 too many make that mistake - when you're fucking a hoe there's just too much at stake!!!

Neicy Marie said...

Lol RL u are an ass! #freedomofspeech

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this one!!!! Lol. And RL needs a slap for that.

Don said...

Good observation @ he's not even phased; he's been through it before

Old habits die hard.

Neicy Marie said...

They sure do Don. Smh

Pages