Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Typo Inspired LOL: This time of yesterday and other random thoughts

Ever notice how more than the weather changes this time of year?
How the mood and the energy is different in the air?
How the light directly correlates with the smiles we wear?
I know I personally love to go from covered up to bare...

With all this in mind, it's bittersweet this time;
Grateful for the sun - please continue to shine
Grateful for the warmth - I missed you, it's been a while
Yet to say that I'm satisfied would be living in denial

Because I remember this time of yesterday
When the warmth was just a symptom of how we played
The sun only shone so to me you could find your way
Water dripping from our skin every time we laid...

Down is no longer a direction but the description of a feeling
Transcribe these words however you like; find your own subliminal meaning
Consider me the mirror mirror that's hanging somewhere on your ceiling
'Cause we're all more honest at night, at that moment just before we're dreaming.

1 comment:

HausofRae said...

Um....I...I had to wipe my brow after reading this one!!

Pages