Wednesday, May 5, 2010

#MM Part 1: The Order

I
Am
Starving...

I need this to ease..
4 pm on my screen is just a tease...
One more hour 'til I rush out this building and calm the storm that's been building all day...
Because I know there's a king waiting to give it to me my way
Thick, stacked, and juicy...shit...my mouth is watering
I dial 10 familiar digits and say "I'm ordering in.
Please have it hot and ready to serve by the time I get home
And I'm not frail like other girls I want that meat on the bone
Don't serve me anything burned, I wanna savor all the juices
And I'm not putting my mouth on anything that flakes around the edges
It should be firm with just enough give so I can feel the layers with my tongue
This is custom ordered; serve me someone else's shit and consider our business done
Do you remember how I liked it the last time I placed an order?
Yeah...damn your memory's good! You're making my body water!
I'll be home by 5:30, please be waiting when I arrive
I'll make sure that what I give you will be worth the drive
Yeah I hear the thunder; are you worried about a little rain?
Just be there when I said and trust me you'll be glad you came."

3 comments:

Nelly living with type 1 diabetes said...

caliente my mouth is watery lol

Unknown said...

Damn, damn, damn.

Don said...

And I'm not frail like other girls I want that meat on the bone

Hahahahaha.

Pages