Monday, December 21, 2009

#5 of 30

Hello? Oh...hey baby....
You do? I miss you too honey
So whatchu doing right now?
I'm just laying down...
Of course you're on my mind
I was just remembering last time
*giggle* You remember too...
Yeah that's when I did that thing to you
Ok, well let me refresh your memory...
I stood you up in front of me
Slowly got down on my knees
Put my hand on your bulge and gave a gentle squeeze
Unbuckled your belt, undid your button and zipper
Pulled down your pants and your boxers, watched your lips quiver
Took that part of your body that throbbed for me
And kissed it with wet lips...softly and slowly
Used my tongue and soaked it from the shaft to the tip
Enclosed the base with my hands and parted my lips
Not too wide I still wanted you to feel the pressure
Just enough to get you warm, just enough to feel the pleasure
Alternating between licks and sucks I surrounded that dick
Used my palm to make sure you stayed nice and slick
Remember how you grabbed the back of my head and my hair?
And you stroked me deeply til I was gasping for air?
Then I laid you down on the bed and lay right beside you
Put you back in my mouth; different angle-different view
Slid you all the way inside, used my tongue and reached out
Felt you throb against my walls, like you were tryna bust out
Maybe you were tryna bust in me
So I found the rhythm that clearly
Made it feel more crazy
Til you said "Damn baby"
And that dam broke baby
I can still taste you on my tongue
As I swallowed every one
Then....what'd you say?
*giggles* fine...I'm on my way.

5 comments:

Ms. Palmer said...

Had to read this one again. *blushing* while making a phone call j/k lol

Neicy Marie said...

hahaha u aint blushing!

ChicagoGee said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChicagoGee said...

I need some of this right now!!!!!!!

Don said...

Good ish. Tense.

Art imitating life?

Pages