Tuesday, December 29, 2009

#7 Intuition

I can't stand when men say,
But baby where's the proof?
I have no proof in the existence of God
But my faith tells me He is with me always
From that same source of faith is born my intuition
Never once has my intuition failed me.

My intuition has NEVER been wrong.
From the day he told me he picked up his sister and then went home
To the day that other he told me he was just chillin' at home alone
I knew then and then and then again
Each time starting arguments with no smoking gun, no bloody knife no...
Used condom...

Baby where's the proof?
It's in my soul, but ok you want proof then let's go!
Lets see your phone, your texts your replies,
Oh no, now I'm tripping? Thought you had nothing to hide?

My intuition has NEVER been wrong...
From the day the doctors told me I had cancer and I told my parents I had none.
Through the months of worry and tests and clear liquid diets.
Each day smiling through everyone else's storm...
They thought it centered over my head..but it was within them instead.

Neicy where's the proof?
It's in my spirit, but you ok you want proof then I'll give it!
Lets sample my blood, my liver my kidney
Lets cut me open and percocet my recovery
Lets hear the doctors say what I knew all along

My intuition is REAL and it's NEVER been wrong.

No comments:

Pages